90 minutes until I'm 26!
That is all.
Everything Wrong With Death Note TV Drama Pilot1. Opening sequence knocks style used for comic book movies.Everything Wrong With Death Note TV Drama Pilot by NearRyuzaki90
2. Light is only attending Misa’s concert because his friend wants to go.
3. Bratty younger sister cliché.
4. Dead mother cliché.
5. Strained father-son relationship cliché.
6. Ryuk deliberately drops the book so Light is the one to find it. I know it’s an adaptation, but...sheesh. What’s with all these unnecessary changes?
7. How many characters does this one episode plan on introducing?
8. Watari casually walks into a top-secret police meeting.
9. How’d he get in? Why isn’t he attempting to disguise himself?
10. Watari acts like a flamboyant gameshow host. Pretty unprofessional for someone who’s dealing with foreign police.
11. Why doesn’t Soichiro take another cop along for backup? I’d take one along, especially since my escort is an eccentric guy.
12. Camera goes out of its way to highlight the height discrepancy between Watari and Soichiro.
13. L acts condesc
I'm a 26-year-old university student with an affinity for East Asian languages. I'm also a big fan of anime, manga and Japan.|
Current Residence: Calgary, Canada
Height: 181 cm (5'11")
Favorite book: The Wizard of Oz